Rebecca

WTF, over? Upside-down Christmas trees?

As for me, I'm installing mine sideways this year. Oh yeah, it's going to be all the rage!

Hmm, that would be kind of like you waxing nostalgic thinking of all the windblown trees in OK right?:P:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Hmm, that would be kind of like you waxing nostalgic thinking of all the windblown trees in OK right?:P:P:D

Exactly! But I'm going to have one end piercing the heart of an adult deer, as an homage to my need for violent retribution for having my last car destroyed by one.:ph34r:

I'm all about the realism / symbolism dichotomy of fine art.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Exactly! But I'm going to have one end piercing the heart of an adult deer, as an homage to my need for violent retribution for having my last car destroyed by one.

I'm all about the realism / symbolism dichotomy of fine art.

NOICE!!! sounds like a perfect christmas to me.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I seem to remember Omri sending me a picture of his upside-down Christmas tree a couple years ago. Maybe if he ever posted anymore he could confirm this.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Well, you could fit more presents under the tree that way!

Is this really a problem? Do people have so many presents that we need our trees to be flipped to accomodate them?

I need a tree with NO space for presents underneath that way no one will be disappointed to see so much empty space! ;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Weird is buying all matching fancy stuff, getting on an airplane, going to 13,000 feet, jumping out, goofing off while falling to the earth, pulling a parachute to save your life, landing and packing it back up to do again!

We should ALL have upside down Christmas trees!

Hey, man. In a world full of conforming, socially acceptable, right side up Christmas trees, us skydivers are all upside down. ;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

i'm buying one for the satanist in the family... he wears an upside-down cross, why shouldn't he have an upside-down christmas tree?

Funny enough, after looking into it, upside down is a traditionally accepted display method, both for Christian and Pagan celebrants. It just hasn't been around for a while.

Well I'll be a sky:ph34r:'s uncle. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

i'm buying one for the satanist in the family... he wears an upside-down cross, why shouldn't he have an upside-down christmas tree?

Funny enough, after looking into it, upside down is a traditionally accepted display method, both for Christian and Pagan celebrants. It just hasn't been around for a while.

Well I'll be a sky:ph34r:'s uncle. :|

just my luck, i'd try that in my house and the damned thing would fall over and kill one of my kids. [:/] I hate putting up christmas trees.

-the artist formerly known as sinker