AggieDave

Our kids (pets) are funny

We have two kittens, one is about 6 months old and the other is a Katrina rescue we got a few weeks ago (about 3 months old). Last night while Morgan was in the bath tub Little Dude (his real name is Jeff Lebowski) was sitting on the edge playing with the water surface with his paw. Katie (the older kitten) snuck up on him and pushed him into the water.

Now if that's not funny enough, she had done that to him about a week ago. He's not the smartest cat out there. Katie is a bit too smart for her own good sometimes, but eitherway it creates some very funny happenings around the house.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AWWWW...So cute..

In my house the dog that isn't getting petted comes over and fucks with the dog that is getting petted, till that dog gets pissed and goes off chasing the the non-petted dog.

Same here! Daisy will bark directly into Moose's ear if I'm petting him (I try to prevent that); he'll come over and flip my hand up onto his head if I'm petting her. Then they get pissy with each other and I'm done petting either. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Here's my dogs after bath day. I think they are trying to tell me something. Could it be: take those damn things off that are around my neck:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey