Slappie

That's 1 - 33yrs in the making

Drive test pass after 33 years

A woman who took 33 years to pass her driving test got behind the wheel of her first car yesterday. Venida Crabtree, 50, of Cowley, Oxford, was granted her licence in July after failing approximately 40 previous driving exams and getting through seven instructors since the age of 17. Her second-hand 980cc Suzuki Alto was considerably cheaper than the estimated £27,000 spent on all her driving lessons.

“It’s fantastic. I’m very pleased,” the former publican said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1865552,00.html

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

WHy the hell you guys posting gorrilla pics when you know I love the LEMUR! [:/]

Screw the Lemurs, here is some BOOBIES!!B|

HELL YA!! Brains for PREZ!! :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ok fine here is a Gorilla!!

NSFW :|

Very sorry was edited in.. I'm not used to posting such pics. Brains made me do it!