squink

REAR-ENDED AGAIN!!!

Don't feel too bad about the car - I got rear ended a little over a year ago sitting at a red light, and the guy took off. I followed him and called 911 on my cellphone - can't go into detail because the case isn't dead yet, but he wrecked, killing himself and someone in another car, and I was charged w/ 2 counts of vehicular homicide! (18.5 yrs min.)
About 1 year of misery, $15,000 in legal fees, and 6 months of a license suspension later (not to mention the arrest and sitting in jail for 1 1/2 days before bailing out,) I got the charges dismissed by the judge, but now I have heard that the State is appealing the decision.B|
Thank God I can let go of an airplane and have all of that s*#t disappear for a little while!

I'm going to guess first and then look at your profile...Florida.

Bingo!
Grew up in Tampa.
Florida: Arrive on vacation, leave on probation.

Is Ron Cacciatore still an active defense attorney?
Expensive, but good - in on the good-ol-boy network.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

i used to drive an old toyata 4X4. i put a 6 inch diameter pipe on the back for a bumper, painted it black, and filled it with concrete. got rear ended twice...no damange to me ....hehehehe.

the only time I have ever bought a new car, I left the dealer, dropped my then-wife off at work and got rear ended while waiting at a red light. The the insurance company was giving me crap about putting a used bumper on. The adjuster got smart-assed and said "South Carolina allows us to use 'like kind and quality' we don't have to use new, factory parts". I told him that if he could find a used bumper froma car with 23 miles on it, go ahead because that was the kind and quality the the stupid chick damaged.!!! that car was a jinx, it got hit three or four more times-I'm golad that she got it in the setllement.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried