jmpnkramer

Holy Shit!

I thought you were bigger then that.....

NOt according to you.

Although I am not sure how you would know that. :D

Yes I do hear it is good for styling hair! :D

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

LOL

Are we getting tired and grumpy? It must be time for your blankie and binky! :D:D:D:D

Oh and is the proper name "LisaMarie?" :D

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

now your bringing your mum into this filth post damn dude you really don't have morals do you is your mums real name marie or is that her working name:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just got off the phone with SkinnyShrek (A.K.A. Fat Bastard)

He says he is going to the gym now on a regular basis.

That could mean he will live up to his screen name literally. :D:D:D:D:D:D

We shall see how long that shit lasts though. :D

Well damn, I'm gone for a few hours and this thread's gotten out of hand already! But I'll say this - if Shrek loses all that weight, we can start calling him fattyshrek! :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You better get your ass to the farm this week-end you old bastard see what skydiving is all about really. Not just about jumping it's the friends you meet along the way. you won't find a better bunch my friend... Fuck you did your aff with some farmers...I would consider it rude if you don't show up. Bring your dog, there will be lots of dogs to make him feel young again. Also, bring the wife, she gives a great massage:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

well they could billy but you won't hear them:D:D:D seriously, show up for a few beers mate. Its an hour drive for you. Come and meet all the farmers. You'll be suprised how laid back most of them are

Ok .. wrong qoute .. sorry . YES tommy boy !! FUCK!!! I went to bugs bunny land . "this is my friend george" ..

I can sooo see Skinnyshrek going "Fat man, little coat! Fat man, little coat!" riiip! oops... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You better get your ass to the farm this week-end you old bastard see what skydiving is all about really. Not just about jumping it's the friends you meet along the way. you won't find a better bunch my friend... Fuck you did your aff with some farmers...I would consider it rude if you don't show up. Bring your dog, there will be lots of dogs to make him feel young again. Also, bring the wife, she gives a great massage:D

Ah ..Fuck you know i love the people. Thats 80 percent of the whole damn thing ! :S & the wife is off limits ! YOU FAT BASTARD !!! :D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Actuall, i was going to be chris farley as the man that lives in a van down by the river for this years halloween but as you know the shit that happened, i didn't really wnat to dress up...But next year who knows...Maybe the chris farley patrick swayze chippendale routine...lol

Actuall, i was going to be chris farley as the man that lives in a van down by the river for this years halloween but as you know the shit that happened, i didn't really wnat to dress up...But next year who knows...Maybe the chris farley patrick swayze chippendale routine...lol

We'll definitely have to get that routine videotaped! :D:D:D

u wanna be the patrick swayze only thing is we'd have to dance to music so you fucked:D:D:D

Yah I'm fucked unless they have killer bass speakers with the volume turned waaaay up! :D

You fuckers couldn't handle that anyway, you'd end up like me! :D:D:D