MrRick

Skydiving thieves piss me off

Complete Rig
Talon Container system complete with Main and Reserve.

Talon container with Black, Red and White. S/N:9597 and the harness size is a T7.
Main Canopy, Silhouette 230, Blue and Magenta, serial number SI23000108.

Reserve, 220 Fury, Bright Orange, serial number F5125R. Free Bag serial number 2488 Reserve Pilot Chute serial number 3045.

Also a HALO/HAHO lighted altimeter.

Also taken from there was a black camera bag with a minolta Max 3000, 50mm lens, and a 75-200mm lens. Minolta Flash. Bottle of Butter ripple snaps, Bottle of Crown Royal. Bag of change in a crown royal bag. Pellet Rifle. Sears 240 Watt generator.
Taken from our club house on the night of February the 4th.
This gear is slightly unique, he has leg rings with a leg throw out pilot chute. I doubt you will find another set of gear like that. It is only a couple of years old, but looks brand new.
Rick
519 428 0957 07 Feb 2000

There is still a reward for the name of the thief who ripped me off who knew me.I hope you folks don't mind if i post this every now and then. By the way the thief used to jump in Simcoe Ontario Canada

There is still a reward for the name of the thief who ripped me off who knew me.I hope you folks don't mind if i post this every now and then. By the way the thief used to jump in Simcoe Ontario Canada

You mean to tell me you know the theif, and you have a reward posted for him? Or am i "missing the boat" somewhere? This was a long time ago, (07 Feb 2000 ) i don't like theives anymore than you do, isn't it time to move along? [question mode]
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

isn't it time to move along? [question mode]

no sir

Well then, you sir are far more tenacious than i had you figured for. Good for you.

If you catch him, can we all kick his ass, or is that reserved for you?

Take Care, Good Luck.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"