fueler

a little freaky....

I hate ruining it because it's such a clever little toy. Your answer will always be divisible by 9, and all the numbers divisible by 9 always have the same symbol.

rl

Yup... it reminds me of some of David Copperfield's magic tricks... It's all in the numbers, and every time you try this again, the symbols change in the chart, but you will always get the symbol you pick.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hate ruining it because it's such a clever little toy. Your answer will always be divisible by 9, and all the numbers divisible by 9 always have the same symbol.

rl

Next, you're going to tell me that there IS no Santa Claus.

Walt

There WAS one... but he died... :|

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

rl

Next, you're going to tell me that there IS no Santa Claus.

Walt

There WAS one... but he died... :|

:D

Billy, you're a bad man.:D:D:D

Walt