rocketdog

REVENGE is a dish.....

... and if your friend got caught, he'd be in jail, probably for attempted murder or at least aggravated assault, and the bully wouldn't have been prosecuted for ANYTHING he did so many years ago...

... it's a shame your friend lowered himself to the level of that bully.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I am old enough not to believe in it. I firmly believe to forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. What benefit does revenge serve? I find myself wishing I could go back and change the instances that I caused another human being pain and suffering because I got back at them with some aweful decision that hurt them. More times than not, you don't just hurt them, you hurt others around them also by the frustration they pass on to the next person they come into contact with. We are all bound together in this universe and our actions towards one another count in every way please consider wisely what you are doing and really consider whether or not it is really worth it.:|-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Call some of the people he said he slept with and tell them you've got herpes and they should get tested :D

they actually have e-cards now for that... dead serious.

"its not what you brought to the party, its what you left with. you need to get tested for _______"

http://www.inspot.org/tell-them/

Sorry to hear about it Hollywood... big hugs!

And just when I thought that boy couldnt get any lower on my respect meter... I actually had to adjust my scale after hearing that story.

and knowing the SO personally, I vote cold. (and in the distant future)

But in all seriousness, go to his place when he wont be there and you know someone else will be to let you in. Get your stuff, and walk away. He isnt worth the effort, really.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

... and if your friend got caught, he'd be in jail, probably for attempted murder or at least aggravated assault, and the bully wouldn't have been prosecuted for ANYTHING he did so many years ago...

... it's a shame your friend lowered himself to the level of that bully.

Yes it was a shame, but you'd have to experience the level of bullying he went through to have an inkling of what was going through his mind that evening... I can't say I blame him. Some people do it, get busted, and say jail time was worth it... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i'm just worried about my rig :S

happy holidays!
~hollywood

Well, although he is a total idiot, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about in regards to your rig. He isnt stupid enough to do anything malicious to it, and knows that if he does ANYTHING stupid in regards to his position as your rigger (legal or not) he'll never jump at quite a few local DZs for that stupidity.

And if he WERE to do something even moderately questionable, our S&TA doesnt take crap (and neither do three other at large S&TA's around our DZ) . he'll have his rigging ticket AND his USPA membership yanked in a heartbeat.

so once again, dont worry about your rig. he has enough pressure (both peer and professional) that you'll get it back as good as you gave it to him.

and have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Remember, every time you wish someone a "happy holidays" an elf dies.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!