SuFantasma

Festivus, For the Rest-of-Us!!!!!!

I am done with all the holiday crap ! Do we really need to express our love through some meaningless gadget from a store? Lets consider the issues:

1) Statistically speaking, 1/4 of all females are on PMS during Christmass Day ( assuming a normal distribution of births)

2) On the same vein, the other 1/4 of the females are having their monthlies...

So I am signing-up for Festivus... that's it from here on, Festivus for the rest of us !

Who is with me?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Damn....and here I am with nothing to complain about. Guess that's why I stuck with Christmas.

Did your woman on the rag win the wrestling match???? lol.

:P
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I'm ALWAYS awake at this hour. This is the hour of my most prolific post-whoring.

But in particular, i'm awake because i'm still at my parents' house, everyone is asleep, and there's still a glass left in the wine bottle.

More appropriately, what are YOU doing awake at this hour????

I'm ALWAYS awake at this hour. This is the hour of my most prolific post-whoring.

But in particular, i'm awake because i'm still at my parents' house, everyone is asleep, and there's still a glass left in the wine bottle.

Conked out early this evening for some reason and just woke up. Probably out to take advantage of it by writing a story, but I'm feeling kind of lazy.

Walt

Conked out early this evening for some reason and just woke up. Probably out to take advantage of it by writing a story, but I'm feeling kind of lazy.

Walt

Hey Walt! You lazy coot! I'm going to bed. Hope you had a good Christmas day.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

well, driving for 5 hours for no reason can tend to tire one out. :)

I really don't think of it as driving for no reason. I feel like I at least put an effort into having an annoying Christmas, but since I chose not to at the last minute, did *not* get annoyed. Was it worth 5 hours of driving to *not* get annoyed? I'm not sure. Depends on how annoyed I would have gotten.

I link to think it was well worth it because next Christmas, I'll probably be skiing or at Eloy beng extremely non-annoyed.

How's that for twisted rationalization?

Walt

Walt

Hey Walt! You lazy coot! I'm going to bed. Hope you had a good Christmas day.

goo'nite friend. I had a non-annoying Christmas--I rate that as pretty good!

Walt

Hind sight's 20/20, bro!

And generally I'm not one for new year's resolutions, but this year i'm making one. I want to be at Eloy next year.

In one of those odd father/son advice moments today my dad said "start saving now. if you put away 50 bucks or so a month you should be able to make it."

So, if not before, i'll see you there!

Hind sight's 20/20, bro!

And generally I'm not one for new year's resolutions, but this year i'm making one. I want to be at Eloy next year.

In one of those odd father/son advice moments today my dad said "start saving now. if you put away 50 bucks or so a month you should be able to make it."

So, if not before, i'll see you there!

That sounds pretty good, but I hope we get together well before then.:)
Walt