mailin

Credit Fraud question

So I gotta know...do you think we even need police then? since obviously you think they don't do anything anyway.

Why not just get a lawyer and take the case to small claims court? Of course, you'd have to send a notarized summons or whatever it is to the offender that he's being sued. Since you have all the documentation, you should win the case and take whatever the son of a bitch has, if he doesn't hide it or flee first... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So I gotta know...do you think we even need police then? since obviously you think they don't do anything anyway.

i just have a realistic expectation.

if someone breaks into my house, i have a gun so i can protect myself. i don't need the cops.

if someone breaks into my house and i'm not home, i don't expect the cops to catch "the bad guys". let's face it, cops are busy writing tickets or driving around wasting gas.

i also laugh everytime i hear about how "cops risk their lives everyday".

wouldn't that be attempted Identity theft. I would say talk to the local PD to find what she can do about this guy.

In some instances, attempted identity theft doesn't matter. I had my purse stolen a few months ago. Whoever stole it took 3 credit cards and a debit card and tried to use them 6 different times at various places. Thankfully (or so I thought), none of these attempts were successful. In working with the police and retailers where the theives attempted these, I found that since none of the transactions posted, that "no loss was incurred"....except of course the broken window of my car and my purse itself. They only thing I could get them on would be the broken window. I was appalled to hear that if these transactions actually went through, that I'd "have more of a case"....and even then, it wouldn't be up to me to prosecute, it would have to be up to the business' discretion where the fraud took place.

It's been a very frustrating ride, and as of now, they're getting away with it. >:(

If both chutes fail......track for your rigger!