windcatcher

Do you think you are a good kisser?

I don't totally agree i kissed a girl who tried to remove my lips from my face...it was not pleasant. i don't suggest it, and if you think that sucking on someone's lip till it feels like it is going ot come off is sexy you are dead wrong. It was real disturbing...i am still trying to recover.

My brain cannot determine the relevence of your reply to the post you replied to. :|

Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I have also gone out with someone and they kiss terrible! You do lose attraction when that happens. or I did anyway...Then you thinking the rest of the night "Is this guy going to try to kiss me with that again?"

There is some scary kissers out there, just glad I got rid of that one...:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

There could be a little gentle lip sucking or even a teeny nibble, but for enhancement and enjoyment, not a lipectomy!!

I prefer tongue sucking to lip sucking.

Mostly, I just adapt my kissing style to the apparent preferences of the person I'm kissing. I'm really picky about whom I'll kiss so it's worth being flexible.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I said it once, I will say it again. I love your eyeball. :ph34r::)

Everyone loves her eyeball. If she's even 1/10 as pretty as that eyeball indicates...well...wow!

rl

Yeah, I know. And I hate saying the same thing as everyone else, but I really don't have much else to go on here.

Although, that is a VERY nice eyebrow too. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I said it once, I will say it again. I love your eyeball. :ph34r::)

Everyone loves her eyeball. If she's even 1/10 as pretty as that eyeball indicates...well...wow!

rl

Yeah, I know. And I hate saying the same thing as everyone else, but I really don't have much else to go on here.

Although, that is a VERY nice eyebrow too. :)

:o:o

:$:$

Holy crap. Thanks you two! Now I'm all bashful - wish I had Mom's skirt to hide behind. :$:$

:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?