Sabre2ooth

Flat packing. Help needed....

Hi,

Learning to flat pack for my packing certificate, and need some help. I am ok up to the point where I roll the nose, and then place the B lines on the A lines, and the C lines on top. Need some clarification on how to bring the D lines over, and also the proper procedure for flaking the tail. I'm ok after that point, just appear to have forgotten that part. Any information (and pictures) would be a big help. Got an unpacked canopy that wants to go back in his bag.

Blue skies.

p.s. I know pro packing is the way forward, but want to get flat packing down to get my packing certificate.

A lines then B then C, and then...
I split the tail, flaking out each side individually

pull the lines tight, keep them in the middle and center the center panel of the tail,,, welll in the center...

the key though, is to clear the stabilizers as well... and work the fabric out to each side. I do this before getting to the tail...
then,

bring up the slider and seat it well against the skirt...

Care is needed when you then, S -fold the canopy. keep it orderly,,, don't lose track of any of the lines...
bag it...
sorry for the lack of pics...

jmy
p.s. i no longer call it "flat packing",,
I call it "Pre-Pro" packing...;)