Breezejunky

Help With Web Search

My brother and I have have a company which sells a product geared largely to kids and we're paying $100,000 for a gaming company to do up a video game/website for us as a marketing tool.

The characters and story line they've come up with are pathetic & I was very vocal (to my brother) in my disapproval.

So, long story short: I have until Monday to come up with something better than the 5 "experts" did or he's going to go ahead with it. [:/]

I've got an idea for the story but I'm a total blank for characters that would work for it. I've been doing the Google thing, hoping to get some ideas but I'm having a hell of a time finding me way around! :S

I'm looking for animated images of characters that don't look like anything real....

How do you type that one in to Google?!

If you have no idea what I mean check out these guys:

Chia
Jub Jub
Kiko

at

http://www.neopets.com/addpet.phtml?view=all

Please! Somebody help!

Rhonda

I'm looking for animated images of characters that don't look like anything real....

get steveorino to animate the post whores in bonfire skydiving. that should look unreal.;)

note to mods: i am merely giving advice, i do not expect anyone to respond with incredulity. i cannot be held responsible for the actions of others.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin