skydiverbry

Aother Tat

No real story,as far as the wloves are concerned,I was once told by a native american that they are my spirit guides. The wolf head on my upper left back is a cover up of a "hatred" tat I got when I was young.The sunset with the eucalyptus leave is a memorial to my brother who decided he wanted out, and shot himself. It' from our favorite book Ismael by Daniel Quinn Bryan
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

WoW!! Thats dedication to something that you REALLY want!! The colors are really vibrant! The one that I have on my shoulder was a "two sittings" deal. I hated the fact that I had to go back after it healed the first time only to go back so I can go thru the trouble with dealing with another healing tattoo..the pain was incredible (shoulder blade, you know?!) the first sitting which lasted 2 1/2 hours...the second sitting lasted for an hour. Hurt so good baby!!!!!!

Bobbi

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

MY back:P

I know this is a dumb question but why get a tattoo where you can't see it? Isn't that like buying a painting and having it hung in a room where you can only see the painting through a window?

Well, I don't know if that is the best analogy, but I know what you are saying. When I got my last tattoo I thought about getting it on my back, but in the end I realized that I wanted to see it everyday and didn't want to only have to be at a mirror to do so. I do think back pieces are cool though.

MY back:P

I know this is a dumb question but why get a tattoo where you can't see it? Isn't that like buying a painting and having it hung in a room where you can only see the painting through a window?

Well, I don't know if that is the best analogy, but I know what you are saying. When I got my last tattoo I thought about getting it on my back, but in the end I realized that I wanted to see it everyday and didn't want to only have to be at a mirror to do so. I do think back pieces are cool though.

You're right--it really wasn't a good analogy, but the only one I could think of. That back piece is some really nice artwork and I think I would be really frustrated with not being able to admire it without getting all twisted up and looking in a mirror.

The wolf on his left shoulder is especially nice and I would think that would be difficult to fully enjoy--even with a mirror.

Walt.

I go w/o a shirt alot But my best ink is a full sleeve,dragon with bio flames. Soon as i can I'll get a pic of that on. Lots of compliments and won second place for best sleeve in Indy:)
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I hear ya. And that is one of the reasons I chose not to do the back. But I also think that the best "canvas" for bigger pieces IS the back, and alot of the time, people get bigger back pieces for others to enjoy just as much as for themselves.

I have a lot of writing on my back. I basically jotted down the thought process that goes through your head when getting a tattoo and stuck it to myself. That was my 9th one and i have to say, i really wish my mummy was there to hold my hand, it hurt so fucking much more than my neck even.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.