Girlfalldown

Would you call this "cracking up"?

So it's not the best morning in the world. The vet called last night and told Bob that one of our cat's might have cancer. I've only known her for 10 or so months but Bob's had her for 9 years (since she was a kitten). I love her and her brother like they were my children so I can only imagine how sad Bob would be if she does have cancer.

Bob and I were discussing this on the phone this morning along with a few other negative things going on right now and to cheer me up he said "well maybe you'll see some deer today". I usually see deer on this golf course near the freeway when I drive to work. I hung up the phone and look but there are no deer in the park so I get on the freeway and there, on the side of the freeway, is my bloody deer. Bloody as in dead.
I call Bob back at this point and he answers the phone saying "did you see a deer?" well the situation was just so damn pathetic that all I could do was laugh in the 'laugh so hard you're actually crying and it's just so bad you laugh even harder at yourself crying and laughing' sort of way. Someone on here must know what I mean.

So...is that called cracking up?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

It's called coping. Whatever works for you. Hoping your kitties are gonna pull through it.

BTW, you and my dad would get along great. My parents have lived in their current house for 10 years and he never fails to go to the window and be mesmerized by his "Bambis" when they're around. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No. It's called coping mechanism.

I get the same way - I'll start laughing if the shit gets to bad.

Sorry you are having a bad one today.[:/]

Just remember - it's growing season.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

awww sweetie... [:/] Yes, you are cracking up!

Much love to you and Bob!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

g
p.s. I do know what you mean!

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Sorry you're having a bad day.But,really you should realize this is karma.You shouldn't have exposed Bob to that"Buck Angel"segment.[:/]

P.S.;Hope the kitties are okay.:|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You're doin' just fine, darlin'. I'll keep you, Bob and your kitties in my thoughts.

Did I tell you I used to train tigers? Alrighty then! :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.