skymama

Who lives in Philly?

It's Spring in PA.

You didn't tell me it could snow when you dangled that carrot in front of my nose yesterday!

You are SO going to entertain me if I can't jump that weekend. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's Spring in PA.

You didn't tell me it could snow when you dangled that carrot in front of my nose yesterday!

You are SO going to entertain me if I can't jump that weekend. :P

You haven't lived until you've landed in snow. :|

You also haven't lived until you've landed with snow on you. I once spent about 6000 feet in a cloud (under canopy), and when I emerged, I was snow-covered. It was...fascinating. :| I think I finally thawed out a few days later.

Seriously, though, old weather jumping is no big deal. Just bring gloves, glove liners and plenty of layers. There'll be plenty of folks who'll love to help you warm up afterwards. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

But if it's snowing, I'm going to be bitching under my breath.

What??? It's Spring! :o

Correction....

It's Spring in PA.;)

Whoah! Hang on there, Hoss. You'd better keep the weather conditions (if it's going to be cold with snow on the ground) a secret from Cora, or she'll call the whole thing off. She's no fan of the cold weather when it comes to jumping.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I get to meet PhillyKev and I'm not even a stripper!

I think he's pretty open. He'll meet you But if you want to date him... :ph34r:

Remmy...get over it. I rejected you because you're a smelly frog. It had nothing to do with the fact that you don't strip.

Will you go see touristy stuff with me? I gotta go run up the steps that Rocky did!

Whatta dork.:PBe sure to get a paper bag for rl,or at least let her wait in the car.;)

Oh,wait!!!We need video:D:D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Get a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich !!!B|

By the way....don't take the above advice. There's no such thing as a "Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich" except in other places and that's usually a roast beef sandwhich with green peppers and swiss cheese, or maybe a hunk of steak with cheese on it. Neither of those even vaguely resemble anything you'll get in Philly (except maybe at Applebees). What we have here are called cheesesteaks.

Courtesy of Geno's Steaks:

How to order a Philly Cheesesteak
When ordering a cheesesteak, the idea is to let the cashier know a.) that you would like a cheesesteak, b.) what type of cheese you want, and c.) whether or not you want fried onions. And you have to be as concise as possible while doing so.

Locals have become so adept at this practice that they basically have it down to three words: saying “one wiz with” to the person behind the counter means that you would like one cheesesteak [denoted by the “one”] with Cheeze Wiz as your choice of cheese [denoted by the “wiz”] and with fried onions [denoted by the “with”].

Similarly, saying “one provolone without” would secure you a single cheesesteak [one] made with provolone cheese [provolone] and without fried onions [without].

“one wiz with” to the person behind the counter means that you would like one cheesesteak [denoted by the “one”] with Cheeze Wiz as your choice of cheese [denoted by the “wiz”] and with fried onions [denoted by the “with”].

Similarly, saying “one provolone without” would secure you a single cheesesteak [one] made with provolone cheese [provolone] and without fried onions [without].

Man... thats complicated. Can you explain with 3 or 4 more examples?

:P
Remster

Except that everytime I see them pass...they are blasting the macarena or some other gay ass song while people quack along with it.

No way in Hell am I going on something like that. I can't believe you even suggested it for me!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We have Ducks in Seattle, too. Come visit and we'll ride on one.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Except that everytime I see them pass...they are blasting the macarena or some other gay ass song while people quack along with it.

No way in Hell am I going on something like that. I can't believe you even suggested it for me!

But you will run up the steps like Rocky did?:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

But you will run up the steps like Rocky did?:P

Exactly...I was just following the logical progression of cornballedness.

Exactly...I was just following the logical progression of cornballedness.

Hey, I have standards. :P