ntacfreefly

Georgia Motorcycle Insurance

http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-Safety/crash.htm

The link above is interesting for a couple of facts and relates to a few things I mentioned above. You will note I said that after 30 we would drop rates. True for sportbikes. That was not true for cruisers. People tend to think that cruisers are mellow and would never crash or run off the road. Untrue. Reading further on the clicky you will note that alcohol, night riding, no helmet and failure to negotiate a corner was responsible for many deaths and crashes.

My typical claim for a sportbike involved replacing plastic and an occasional large medical payment. It appeared to me that most, not all but most sportbike riders wore helmets and some form of protective gear. The accident was daytime and loosing control on cornering. The bike USUALLY took the brunt of punishment. (again...not always but usually)

My typical cruiser claim was an older guy, new to riding, expensive bike, no helmet, riding with a group, with alcohol involved. Again failure to negotiate a corner (or running into the guy in front of you) was the routine cause of the accident.

Best riders by far from my experience were the Beemer guys. There are riders from any genre' of motorcycles that ride due to a passion they feel. These are the good guys and girls. They know when they can go fast safely. They know the environment is always an issue. Rarely did I ever process a claim where the Beemer was at fault.

Shoot me a PM in a few months and let me know how it turned out.

My typical claim for a sportbike involved replacing plastic

I like my naked! :)

Remi
Please leave your preference for men out of the motorcycle insurance converstation. :|

:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865