Douva

Kevin Spacey is the greatest criminal mind of our day.

that looks amazing:o

Two thoughts about the trailer:

1. I am so psyched that they're incorporating the original score. Every time I hear the old theme music start, I feel a little funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

2. I like the scene where he grabs the wing of the out-of-control airplane, and it snaps off. The physical impossibility of the way Superman carried large items in the previous films always bugged me.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

trailer looks great, I mean, REALLY good. But c'MON, I always see Spacey playing SPACEY. I mean, seriously, he is not even good. He hams and muggs his way through everything. Casting looks good EXCEPT for him.

I've always liked Singer as a director. Ambitous without pretense, ya know?

But c'MON, I always see Spacey playing SPACEY. I mean, seriously, he is not even good. He hams and muggs his way through everything. Casting looks good EXCEPT for him.

I respect your opinion and humbly disagree with your assesment of Mr. Spacey's acting abilities, you wanker.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

But c'MON, I always see Spacey playing SPACEY. I mean, seriously, he is not even good. He hams and muggs his way through everything. Casting looks good EXCEPT for him.

I respect your opinion and humbly disagree with your assesment of Mr. Spacey's acting abilities, you wanker.

looks like someone hacked and broke it -

bad public movie atom or someshit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

fair enough :P

*singing*

"I wish I was like you, easily amused" ;)

hey, I'm still gonna see it! I'm just sayin, his "shtick" is gettin old, that's all. :)

3. it inspires me to go take a gatling gun to the chest:D

"I don't know about you guys, but when i see someone walking down the street with a superman T-shirt...you just wanna shoot them in the chest! And when they start to bleed, go, 'I guess not!' Dont wear the shirt. Wear a shirt that says, 'I bleed if you shoot me in the chestplate,' and i will not shoot you in the chest...superbleeder!" ~Dane Cook

fair enough :P

*singing*

"I wish I was like you, easily amused" ;)

hey, I'm still gonna see it! I'm just sayin, his "shtick" is gettin old, that's all. :)

Actually, I think a lot of great actors get by playing the same character 90% of the time. De Niro

Actually, I think a lot of great actors get by playing the same character 90% of the time. De Niro

funny that you mentioned that. I was thinking the exact same thing about Anthony Hopkins.

I agree with you about Deniro, but only to a certain extent. For instance, I think Pacino is much worse. besides, Deniro's face is his face, pretty distinct. That said, if you look at, say , Heat, Deniro does so much more than Pacino by doing LESS, ya know?

regardless, you bring up a good point. I still think Spacey is the Chevy Chase of "serious" actors. ;)

I like the fact that:
1. BRYAN MOTHA FUCKING SINGER is directing
2. Kumar is even up in the trailer
3. it inspires me to go take a gatling gun to the chest:D

Who is Bryan Singer?
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

from the trailers, it looks like they did a good job on this one.

What fucking trailers?

How the hell do you get to see them?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

the usual suspects, and xmen 1 and 2 director, and a fan boy like myself:)

"Usual Suspects", best movie made in the last 20 years.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

the usual suspects, and xmen 1 and 2 director, and a fan boy like myself:)

[SPOILER]

At the end of Superman Returns, we find out that Lex Luthor was, in fact, Keyser Soze all along.

[/SPOILER]

"Usual Suspects", best movie made in the last 20 years.

Good nomination, but I'd also nominate "LA Confidential" (which coincidentally also features Kevin Spacey. Hmm... Coincidence?

TOTAL coincidence.

second.....best movie made in 20 years? I don't think that movie made my top 20 THAT year. Finally, the movie doesn't hold up. Don't get me wrong, it's not a BAD movie, but sheesh.

If I saw Spacey while at the DZ I would point to my parachute and remind him that "it's not going to pack itself, bitch!" THEN, I would start calling him "Mcfly". ;)