guppie01

Is it me????

Or does anyone else find someone calling and texting you @ 5 - 6 a.m. just WRONG :P

For the love of GOD, please let me sleep!!! :D;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Or does anyone else find someone calling and texting you @ 5 - 6 a.m. just WRONG :P

g

I don't recall what kind of phone you have.... but there's usually a "silent" setting!

I use mine liberally... especially since I'm constantly switching time zones and people don't really know where I am.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

but there's usually a "silent" setting!

Ya, my phone does have this.... but I also use my cell phone as an alarm clock to wake in the mornings. :D

Funniest call I received one morning was from a customer on the East Coast.... I was still half asleep trying to comprehend the conversation - the light bulb finally clicked and the customer started apologizing left and right... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Ya, my phone does have this.... but I also use my cell phone as an alarm clock to wake in the mornings. :D

That is the *bestest* thing about my new BlackBerry... not only does the alarm override the silent setting, if you've turned the phone off, the alarm will turn it back on to ring! (Which takes some getting used to if you actually *don't* want the alarm to go off...)

g

If it was you I wouldnt mind!! :D :D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

If it was you I wouldnt mind!!

For clarification sake.... what you are saying is *you wouldn't mind me calling and waking you early in the monring*???

TOO BAD SO SAD, cuz my sorry ass does not move in the morning!!!! :D

g
OMG, is she okay?

g

Crazy morning people... most people are well aware that calling me before 10AM is unacceptable.

g

Crazy morning people... most people are well aware that calling me before 10AM is unacceptable.

and calling before 10pm you wont answer. so please tell us... why do you have a phone? :o:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

and calling before 10pm you wont answer. so please tell us... why do you have a phone?

She answers my calls :ph34r:
neener neener neener :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

and calling before 10pm you wont answer. so please tell us... why do you have a phone? :o:P

Thank you for the DD Mr. Hippie... I was actually out enjoying a drink or 2 of my own when you called at a very noisy bar. And I did answer on Friday... you are the one that had to hang up on me :P

and calling before 10pm you wont answer. so please tell us... why do you have a phone?

She answers my calls :ph34r:
neener neener neener :ph34r:

g

I thing Im getting punished for going on a non DD policy for a while.... :(
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thank you for the DD Mr. Hippie... I was actually out enjoying a drink or 2 of my own when you called at a very noisy bar. And I did answer on Friday... you are the one that had to hang up on me :P

hhhmmmm friday? I called you on friday? Really?
damn. I must have had to go really bad then. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hhmmmm friday? I called you on friday? Really?

Yeah you explained to me that whirley ball is a mix between bumper cars and lacrosse, but then you left me for a "special" phone call :D

If it was you I wouldnt mind!!

For clarification sake.... what you are saying is *you wouldn't mind me calling and waking you early in the monring*???

TOO BAD SO SAD, cuz my sorry ass does not move in the morning!!!! :D

g

Yes I would not mind if you called me so early in the morning but its a little impersonal, you could just roll over and wake me up!!!!! :o :o:o :o :o :ph34r:

hhmmmm friday? I called you on friday? Really?

Yeah you explained to me that whirley ball is a mix between bumper cars and lacrosse, but then you left me for a "special" phone call :D

Obviously we talked. I looks as though Im back on my DD spree. I woke up Thursday am at my hotel and found my cell phone open and on my phonebook screen. apparently I'd been performing random DDing and called my little Rockstar a "Cracker Whore" :S:D
Good times. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

you could just roll over and wake me up!!!!!

Once again.... too bad sooo sad for you.... I don't go to bed/sleep with strangers~ :P

g
OMG, is she okay?

you could just roll over and wake me up!!!!!

Once again.... too bad sooo sad for you.... I don't go to bed/sleep with strangers~ :P

g

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Maybe McBeth will post and let us know how it was!!!
:ph34r: :ph34r: