LisaH

Goooooooo Suns..

Too lazy to find the original thread...here's a new one.
Goooooo Clippers !!!

AAAArgh didnt someone win the stanley cup yet?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

California teams can kiss my ass! I was so happy to see the Lakers go down to the Suns.

I grew up in Phoenix, followed the Suns back in the '70s. The VanArsdale brothers, Connie Hawkins, Len (truck) Robinson, Alvan Adams, Paul Westphal, Walter Davis...I knew their coach John MacLeod because my dad and I serviced his pool - a real nice guy.

In 1976, they barely had a winning season, 42-40, but somehow beat the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors in the playoffs, played the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals, giving the Celtics a tough battle before falling in 6 games. Game 5 was a triple-overtime classic that is considered by many to be the greatest game in NBA history.

I remember it very well.

Lately I have come to despise the way that fouls are called, but I am enjoying the Suns doing so well in the playoffs.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

California teams can kiss my ass! I was so happy to see the Lakers go down to the Suns.

I grew up in Phoenix, followed the Suns back in the '70s. The VanArsdale brothers, Connie Hawkins, Len (truck) Robinson, Alvan Adams, Paul Westphal, Walter Davis...I knew their coach John MacLeod because my dad and I serviced his pool - a real nice guy.

In 1976, they barely had a winning season, 42-40, but somehow beat the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors in the playoffs, played the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals, giving the Celtics a tough battle before falling in 6 games. Game 5 was a triple-overtime classic that is considered by many to be the greatest game in NBA history.

I remember it very well.

Lately I have come to despise the way that fouls are called, but I am enjoying the Suns doing so well in the playoffs.

Well, alrighty then [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Sorry to spoil the mood you wanted on this thread, but I don't have any sympathy for California fans, you've had plenty to celebrate over the years compared to Phoenix fans. :)
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Sorry to spoil the mood you wanted on this thread, but I don't have any sympathy for California fans, you've had plenty to celebrate over the years compared to Phoenix fans. :)

You totally confuse me :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

??

I must admit that seeing Billy Crystal looking depressed has brightened my mood.

??

I must admit that seeing Billy Crystal looking depressed has brightened my mood.

I love AZ...my dad lives there..but why don't you like CA?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

why don't you like CA?

Winning so often, hollywood celebrities sitting on the first row, Erwin Johnson protesting innocence every time he fouled, Pat Riley and his oil-slicked hair...

Please remember, that being a sports fan allows you to hate without the normal problems associated with that emotion. People that 'hate' each other's teams will even watch games together, it is OK to hate the opponents, it is the way it should be for sports fans. :)