noblesmelissa

Told ya SSM jumpers...

Folks are still speedin' through Martindale? I think, that radar gun they bought, has paid for itself a hundred times over! :D:D

Chuck

Yep...im being extremely careful through there right now...I don't have a license because some asshole stole my purse...all my stuff included...:|

It makes me really mad to know that after 2 more visits someone can get a free smoothie with my Smootie King frequent shopper card...:P

Folks are still speedin' through Martindale? I think, that radar gun they bought, has paid for itself a hundred times over! :D:D

Chuck

Yep...im being extremely careful through there right now...I don't have a license because some asshole stole my purse...all my stuff included...:|

It makes me really mad to know that after 2 more visits someone can get a free smoothie with my Smootie King frequent shopper card...:P

Aw, no! Sorry to hear about your purse! I hope, the sumbitch gags on that 'free' smoothie! I hope, he breaks-out in sores and boils and all his teeth fall-out, the day before Thanksgiving! I hate thieves!!!>:( Just drive 'cool' so Barney doesn't stop you. Hope, you get your stuff back or at least, no further 'complications' arise from that jerk stealing your purse.

Chuck

LOL, we left the dz one night and Kim was driving cause i was, uhh, tired.;) I didn't know it but i had a headlight out on the suburban. We got stopped twice before we made it through Martindale.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

***Don't speed through Martindale...

Thanks for the reminder. We just moved to Canyon Lake three weeks ago so I'll be frequenting SSM soon. Can't wait till you get your 'A' so we can jump together. Me, you and Cannie - THREE WAY!!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Don't speed through Martindale...;)

Martindale is a freakin' joke, 2 trailer parks, 1 flashing light, 1 gas station.....and 397 traffic cops [:/]

When I lived in San Marcos I would drive the back roads around Martindale just because they were such a pain in the ass.

We used to warn every single tandem student both when they made the appointment and when they were on their way home, not to speed through Martindale - most of them listened but I'd still say Martindale made a pretty good profit off of SSM.........

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

When I lived in San Marcos I would drive the back roads around Martindale just because they were such a pain in the ass.

And yet i still remember following you down Hwy 80 at well over 100mph on the way to the dz one morning.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

We just moved to Canyon Lake three weeks ago so I'll be frequenting SSM soon.

I don't know where in Canyon Lake you moved to, but my parents' live on the Golf Course, and if you're community is anything like theirs, you're going to start feeling really young soon. Everyone there is retired, and most are using walkers.

You'll have to go to the DZ just to escape the old person smell. Bet you never thought farts on the plane would smell GOOD!

I've only been pulled over by the MPD once (headlight was out). They were very friendly and let me go without so much as a warning, after I showed them this.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

***And yet i still remember following you down Hwy 80 at well over 100mph on the way to the dz one morning.:D:D:D

Moi? Speeding? Never :D:D

Those greedy little bastards in Martindale never got me though :P

Action©Sports