kenz

vibes needed please

just wanted to ask you guys to please send your prayers, vibes thoughts etc towards my good friend jeff.. though he is not a jumper he is someone that means a lot to me... we have been friends for 3 and a half years, and since then he has battled cancer two times...
tonight he called to tell me it was back for the third and likely last time as it has spread all over his brain.. he is only 22 years old and it kills me to know that he is so far away and unfortunately does not have the best support system at ALL...
so i'm just asking that you send good vibes his way so that he can get through this as best as he can, and hopefully come out on top again... i really appreciate it .. thanks
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I just wanted to update everyone, my friend Jeff passed away last night. He was one of the greatest people I have ever known. He really inspired me in so many ways, and even though I feel like a big chunk of me will now be missing, I am so greatful for having him in my life. He was such a fighter, and was always able to come out on top, unfortunately for myself and all of the others that loved him he is no longer with us, but I know deep down that he is in a better place, and is right by my side. I miss him terribly already, and love him dearly. If you can, please say an extra prayer or send vibes or whatever your thing is especially for him and his family

To those of you that have sent me messages and thought of him I really appreciate it, and I know he did too.

"Maybe we'll meet again further down the river
And share what we both discovered...
Then revel in the view

Further down the river"
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

This is the second time tonight that I've had to tell someone how sorry I am for their loss...so much sadness - wishing you and his family comfort in this sad time.

A prayer was said for Jeff and you.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson