ntrprnr

So, um... Thanks.

Hey guys...

So this coming Sunday the 28th of May marks one year since I got strapped to a Hungarian man named Danish and fell out of a plane for IAF-1 over Gardiner, NY.

Sunday marks one year since my life changed, and since all that shit that I used to take so damn seriously, (work freakouts, client crisises, my investors yelling at me, my being 33 and single, etc., etc., etc.,) took a step downward on my "must freak out about" list.

A year since I discovered the beauty of the sky.

Technically, close to six years since my first tandem, but a year since it started changing me.

A year since I discovered this world of people I never before knew existed.

A year since I started making some truly amazing friends.

A year since I allowed myself to broaden my horizons and open up my world to what I had heard existed, but had never desired to experience.

A year since I had to learn how to answer the "why would you do that?" question.

A year since I realized that the majority of people criticizing me for doing this really don't, and probably never will, understand why.

A year since I learned that as creative as I've always thought I was turned out to be about 1/1,000,000th as creative as I now am, thanks to some well placed and neural passageways, newly created by the endorphines produced by my reaction to this sport.

A year since I became a skydiver.

Thank you to everyone here who's taken the time to answer my questions, however stupid they might have sounded.

Thanks to everyone at the Ranch for the advice that started on day one and has never stopped, yet has never felt unwanted.

Thanks for letting me discover things about myself that I didn't know.

Thanks for helping me grow.

Have a happy, fun, and SAFE holiday weekend. (Or just a happy safe and fun weekend, for our international friends.)

And thanks.

"I don't know why I come here, but I know I'll never leave, it's the only place I wanna be. Yeah, yeah, yeah." -Uncle Kracker.

Peter
Otherwise known as NTRPRNR.

A year since I became a skydiver.

Following your posts and your progression this past year...:)
I'd say you've probably always been somewhat of a 'Skydiver'. :)

The jumping just brought it out!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~