dustin19d

The basic rule of Traffic Circles (roundabouts)

Be diferent, Go anticlockwise. :ph34r:

:D

Just to let you all know I at least wear long sleeves when Im riding it until I get some leathers.

A long sleeved shirt won't do a damn thing to save you from road rash. Nor will regular blue jeans. Nor will a regular-weight jacket. Been there, done that.

I was wearing jeans and my leather jacket when I... forcibly dismounted. I slid on my back for a good distance before coming to a stop.My upper body never had a scratch, but my legs were quite a bit the worse for wear. I was only going about 45 mph.

Maybe you can't afford a tricked out set of leathers right now, but your body cannot afford you not having a decent set either.

I have a buddie who believes in getting a full set of leahers with the pads built into them. You can lose it at 90mph, get up dust yourself off and as long as the bike is ok ride yourself home. You will be hurting in the morning, but you will be alive with no broken bones, so you can still skydive
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192