mdrejhon

Rainbow Boogie 2006 -- World's First Gay Day at a Skydiving Dropzone (Montreal, July 28-31)

I've heard homoseuality rubs off on you and spreads like wild fire.

No, that's something else that needs to be treated with antibiotics. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That depends. Did it rub off on you? I've heard homosexuality rubs off on you and spreads like wild fire. :ph34r:

Does that work with heterosexuality too? Because I've been trying to rub my heterosexuality off on you for a while now... and it doesn't seem to be working... :( Well, except for that one night... :)

That depends. Did it rub off on you? I've heard homosexuality rubs off on you and spreads like wild fire. :ph34r:

Does that work with heterosexuality too? Because I've been trying to rub my heterosexuality off on you for a while now... and it doesn't seem to be working... :( Well, except for that one night... :)

What one night? :) If you don't have pictures it didn't happen :| Unless Gia . . . Well the point is you don't have pictures :ph34r:
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Hmm... I have this picture. :) Of course it doesn't show the fact that you had just been biting my nipples and all... :ph34r: (Or was I just imagining that? :)) Ok, I guess that's not fair, because I had obviously gotten you (and myself!) nice and intoxicated, but I almost had you converted... :( But at any rate, I want to be your date for the Rainbow Boogie... I promise I'll share you with the other boys. :)

Hmm... I have this picture. :) Of course it doesn't show the fact that you had just been biting my nipples and all... :ph34r: (Or was I just imagining that? :)) Ok, I guess that's not fair, because I had obviously gotten you (and myself!) nice and intoxicated, but I almost had you converted... :( But at any rate, I want to be your date for the Rainbow Boogie... I promise I'll share you with the other boys. :)

He definitely looks intoxicated with you there... ;)

Your Honor, the plaintif's exibit clearly shows the plaintif's hand around the neck of the defendant forcing him to bite her nipples :)

Edited to add: You'd be a Great date. You just can't get upset if I disappear with some hot stud. :P
Keith

So that's what it takes.

It would seem only women can take a hint ;)

So if I bring my bottle of Patron down, we can see just how much fun we can have with Keith. Bringing my camera as well.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

So if I bring my bottle of Patron down, we can see just how much fun we can have with Keith. Bringing my camera as well.

I'm a rather shy guy, and lets just say tequila brings me out of me shell :S
Keith

You people should try to behave. One of the DZO at Nouvel Air, Daniel, is a very reserved and uptight kind of guy.

(this will only be funny for Booboo or any other person who knows Daniel :ph34r:. PS: I appologize in advance for the bad jokes he will make, but rest assured, he makes bad jokes about everyone :D)
Remster

PPHEWW!! you scared me for a minute. But I am glad we got that all fixed. in my opinion the drinking age is dumb. Good Idea but does not accomplish anything. This is not to start a drinking forum but still. Also I need to buy an AAD still jeez.

I heard a rumor that someone has an AADvark with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) for sale. It won't be able to open a parachute, though.
;) (joking.)

Actually, I believe the dropzone is a dealer for AAD's as I saw Nouvel-Air listed on the Vigil.aero website. You might want to inquire about that, since Vigil's are somewhat more inexpensive than a new Cypres2. (Personally, I use a Cypres2 myself - got a spanking good deal last year on a unit with 10 years of lifetime left)

Wow!

See what happens when a girl doesn't stop in to DZ.com for a while? There are a ton of posts out here. Lots of wonderful support :)
I'm listed as a load organizer on the event webpage. And I will be at this boogie if I gotta crawl thru the Republican National Convention with a "Nobody Knows I'm a Lesbian" t-shirt on to get there. Why?

13 years ago, I was one of the founding member of the first queer skydiving team started at the old Spaceland in League City. We were basically a bunch of wuffos who didn't know anything about the sport. And man, did we get an education. Now this year, finally, one of the goals of that group is going to come to fruition - the first all queer 20way which would be an unofficial World Record.

Thanks Mark for making this a reality. ;)

Kirsten Johnson - the last of the TriAngels and soon to be Q-SCR #1 ;)B|:ph34r:

You people should try to behave. One of the DZO at Nouvel Air, Daniel, is a very reserved and uptight kind of guy.

(I appologize in advance for the bad jokes he will make, but rest assured, he makes bad jokes about everyone :D)

Daniel? reserved and might say bad jokes? Come on, he's got the kindness and softness and a straight drill seargent! B|
-------------------------------------------------
"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."
-- Oscar Wilde

I'm listed as a load organizer on the event webpage.... Now this year, finally, one of the goals of that group is going to come to fruition - the first all queer 20way which would be an unofficial World Record.
Kirsten Johnson - the last of the TriAngels and soon to be Q-SCR #1 ;)B|:ph34r:

Thanks to you! You know actually every jump starting with a 2-way will be a record at the event no? :S

I hope the beer company we have approched will be a real sponsor...and supply beer 'cause with all the "first time" we'll have...might as well have a beer truck parked at the DZ!

:P
-------------------------------------------------
"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."
-- Oscar Wilde