Brian425

The Wall of Pain

This one made the people at work squirm. Nothing like a group of bankers seeing this everyday.

Had a great story about getting the pins caught in my pocket when I went to get some change. I looked like I was up to no good. A woman had to help me get unhooked. :ph34r::D

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

The face was landing out and hitting an apple tree. :(. It was the day before my 1st anniversary. It kind of ruined our plans.

My pinky was volley ball. 5'8" vs 6'6" does not do well when trying to spike the ball.

My butt was a from a fall on the snowy, icy steps at my friends house. It went kind of like this. Whoa,:o thump,:D thump, :DThump:D:D:D. Of course all the :D are my friends laughing as I bounced down the stairs.

I have more; but, there are old school pictures and I have no scanner. The even broke hand and broken wrist - of course it was two different hands. :S

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Ouch!!! That must have been a long rehab. It's bad when the physical therapy people know your name. "Hi Brian, no need to sign in. We have all your info."

These are my feet right now. Nothing like a little sunshine on my white feet.

I saw that picture in the other thread. All I can say is you were lucky. I know it must have been a tough recovery; but, you are alive.

I don't know you; but, I'm glad you're still here.

Um. Would that be from the time you fought the apple tree and lost?:(

Considering I am here and alive, I think I won. :)
It's funny, the first food I got at the hospital almost a day later was APPLE SAUCE. I put a big disfigured smile :Sand laughed. They thought I was stoned on pain meds.

My first day back at the DZ, I brought those apple turnovers we had last weekend. YUMMY.

Cool, but the big thing about the wall of pain is that most of the shots on the wall are taken of the jumpers as they lie after fraping in, or as the paramedics are working on them.

At the Ranch I think it's considered good form to give a thumbs up and geek the camera even if your legs are pionting in the wrong directions......

What are friends for....:D:D:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.