shermanator

work blows

ok, so work is screwing me over.. In response, I will be taking a week long vacation starting friday evening to the next friday... the 7th to the 14th. I want to spend it skydiving.. so, any suggestions of places to go? has to be in the california/nevada/arizona area... I will be driving. Need places that rent out gear as i do not have my own, unless anyone wants to loan. haha. help me plan my trip!

thanks everyone. blue skies!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

yeah, thats what I have been looking at. but feedback is always nice. I'm trying to find one or more, that flies during weekdays, has the gear rental i need, *currently flying 190 main* and a bunkhouse or something. which i know pretty much all have. Oh, and also looking for one that goes to 18000 + feet.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

For a 'different' drop zone, there are two in the Mojave desert that I've been to. They're both located on the same airport, and here's my take on 'em: The larger one has a great hangar and equip. When I was there, they STOPPED jumping at about 2 p.m. They have 'sunrise' loads there instead of 'sunset'. I was going to go back to them the next day, until. . . I asked them where the nearest place was that might still be jumping later in the day. They replied that there 'wasn't one'. Bummer, I thought, and started driving out of the airport. Out of my wandering eye, I spied another much smaller hangar, with a skydive sign. THOSE BASTARDS! I checked them out and they were a great bunch, just a 182 as I recall, and it turns out that DZ-B was a split off from DZ-A. We jumped and partied together for the next two days. Problem is, I don't remember either DZ's name, but upon researching a bit the name "Bob Celaya" sure rang a bell. I really enjoy small DZs, don't know if that's your thing though. The Desert is pretty wild!

http://www.coursejunction.com/course_detail.cfm/id/11046

ooh! maybe Skydive California City and California City Skydive Center

I wish those kids would play nice and share their toys!!!

~
Dances
Muff Brother #2169

"You can take the girl out of the sky, but not the sky out of the girl!"