narcimund

The future of English

I predict in the future English will be reduced to 26 words, each taking only one character to spell.

The only punctuation will be the exclamation point and the apostrophe. Use as many exclamation points as necessary to communicate your enthusiasm and put an apostrophe before every "s".

Of course with only 26 words, you won't be able to think very complex thoughts, but will that really bother anyone?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I predict in the future English will be reduced to 26 words, each taking only one character to spell.

The only punctuation will be the exclamation point and the apostrophe. Use as many exclamation points as necessary to communicate your enthusiasm and put an apostrophe before every "s".

Of course with only 26 words, you won't be able to think very complex thoughts, but will that really bother anyone?

I see you've been on holiday (vacation) to London then.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

w's t a p?!???!!!! l o h c a 's.

I've got my own thoughts what your saying, can't post them though :ph34r:

Thoughts anyone:P
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.