freeflychris

How should i break up with my gf

OK here is the deal i have been with my gf for about 6 months now.We live together and things are going good from her point of view but i want out.So my questions is how do i break up with her.

Few suggetions:

1) Keep saying another girls name whilst pretending to be asleep
2) Keeping referring to her mother as "The Munge Ferret"
3) Insist on dressing like the 80's star Don Jonson in Miami Vice everytime you go out together
4) Get one of those highlighting pens and color your genitals green, show her and say that she might want to get herself checked out
5) Turn your house into a shrine to Billy Ray Cyrus - Only play his music when she is around
6) During sex give a running commentary, plus a full after-game analysis.
7) When you're out with friends, repeat everything your girlfriend says but in a silly high pitched voice whilst moving your hand like its talking
8) Never flush the toilet, say "It's a waste of water"
9) When eating out and just about to be seated, knock her down, jump on top of her and shout "Get down - shooter!!", then get up and say "sorry my mistake" Repeat through couse of evening with random cutomers, mumbling into your wristwatch whilst putting your finger in your ear
10) Make up your own religion
11) Turn every activity you do together into a competion - take winning very seriously
12) Use her favorite CD as a coaster
13) Take up the trombone and play it at night, say it helps you sleep

Give those a go and let us know how it goes...
One day, I'm gonna grow wings, a chemical reaction, hysterical and useless...

6) During sex give a running commentary, plus a full after-game analysis.

That would be sooo much fun... :D

9) When eating out and just about to be seated, knock her down, jump on top of her and shout "Get down - shooter!!", then get up and say "sorry my mistake" Repeat through couse of evening with random cutomers, mumbling into your wristwatch whilst putting your finger in your ear

I've totally got to try this one... anybody want to go out to dinner sometime... :):ph34r::D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...