MF42

mountain biking/cliff diving/base jumping game

clicky

Similar to the famous penguin and yeti game.

Dangerous Dave rides his mountain bike off a cliff. Just before he reaches the cliff edge, you need to hit him with a baseball bat in order to launch Dave skyward. Aim for maximum horizontal distance. :P

My best so far: 1148.9 m

Matt

330.6m
144.9m
522.1m
633.9m
152.2m
663.8m
170.9m
339.3m
327.3m
1146.3m
1155.8m
1170.3m

boy those little ground squirrles really help out!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Ok, so apparently the link isn't dead. So why the hell is it telling me the page cannot be found? I need something to keep me busy at work damnit!

You work for the state, the man is trying to keep you down!!!:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Dont know if it happened to anyone else, but I just spent the last 20 minutes fixing, and restoring my computer, because that link had a backdoor virus attached to it. That was fun!!!!

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Yes, I clicked the link, the page started loading, and then all hell broke loose. My Spytrap software pops up, and tells me that changes are being made to my computer (startup and configuration files being changed) so I denied all the changes. That message popped up three times. My virus software popped up and told me a virus was detected and removed (dont remember the exact name but it was a "backdoor" virus. After going through all that, I finally did a system restore to the beginning of July. It was a real pain in the ass.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.