Hipwrddude

What's up with that?

What’s up with that?
I get a cell phone call but I’m driving and can’t answer it in time. I immediately call back… and they don’t answer!
What’s up with that!

I leave a half-eaten bag of Smartfood Reduced Fat White Cheddar Cheese flavored popcorn crumpled up on the floor of my car for a week in the blazing sun. One day I’m driving home from work, see the bag and say, “Hhhmm;” and start munching. After a few slightly stale popcorns, it’s still very tas-tee! Day-am! A week in blistering temperatures and it tasted GREAT!
What’s up with that!

I go thru a drive-thru with friends, get two bags of food and some drinks and take the onramp to the turnpike. After the food is distributed and everyone is stuffing their face, I ask for my stuff in the bag and they say there isn’t anything left. I’m hungrier then 2 mofos on the turnpike and not about to turn around.
What’s up with that!

Three of us have dinner at a Chinese restaurant and when it’s over my Pop and I each throw down $5 tips. My brother says, “I’ll take care of that;” and picks up our two Fives and puts down a $10.
What’s up with that?

One night as I change I realize I’m wearing underwear that I’ve never seen before… I’ve never bought underwear like that... Am I wearing someone else’s underwear? Was I abducted? I don’t wear underwear with legs.
What’s up with that?

You're always the starter in your own life!

What’s up with that?
I get a cell phone call but I’m driving and can’t answer it in time. I immediately call back… and they don’t answer!
What’s up with that!

maybe they were leaving you a message when you called back... I've had that happen... or perhaps their phone died shortly after they made the call...

but they probably just don't like you... since you didn't answer the phone... ;):P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...