adrenalinejunke

dateing non-jumpers

due to the fact that there are more male jumpers than female its hard to find one worth while to meet. and with in the small group of female jumpers there is even fewer good looking ones... but that could just be my location. are there any hotti jumpers you know of?
So most of us hook up with non-jumpers. Now maybe its just me but i have had the worst luck with girls not mixing with my jumping. at first they think its hot or whatever then then they just get annoyed by it because its all i ever talk about and want to do.

in short those who have never jumped dont understand what we do and why. does anyone else have this problem?

are there any hotti jumpers you know of?

Most of them are here in the south-southern CA. Perris, elsinore, sandiego. I don't have Skydive Blindness either, I know an ugly skychick when I see one, but these areas have a high concentration of attractive women.:P:P:P

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I originated out of Virginia, but most of this is regional pride. I've seen some really attractive ones come out of the Gold Coast area and Florida. But, I'll never relent on So Cal having the best.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

"...there is even fewer good looking ones"
How about smart ones? Is there any smart ones? I'm just giving you some shit, man. I was wondering, though. Is this really your first post? Couldn't you have started with something a little safer, like "Canadian Beer Sucks" ? Hotties abound in this sport, and this might require some damage control. At least you didn't post this in the women's forum where Skymama could put the smack-down on ya.

At least you didn't post this in the women's forum where Skymama could put the smack-down on ya.

Sure she can... skymama has powers that go well beyond the women's forum.:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At least you didn't post this in the women's forum where Skymama could put the smack-down on ya.

There's actually 5 forums where I can put the smack-down on him. ;) I won't do it in this thread though, it's more fun to watch him dig his own grave. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Yes, but it's always nice to hear it again anyway. :ph34r:

How are the grammar police doing with the spelling in the subject line? It's making me wince everytime I see it. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh there are lot of male skydivers with his opinions. He's just courageous enough to write it down. Although, I doubt it will get him a date with a female skydiver any time soon.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.