lisamariewillbe

Filled up a few trash bags...

11 years of journals, gone. Over the past 48 hours I have scanned years of my written word with the thought in my mind of "Can my children read this one day?" Most of it was a big resonding no and after trying to salvage a few I just dumped them all. Why only 11 years worth and not the 18 years worth that I have journaled? Answer is simple, I was a virgin 11 years ago. At first I was going to use a black sharpie, that is until I realized they would get annoyed at all the blanked out pages :|

I moved to Austin with only memories, photos and my children. Today I threw away most of those memories. Its kinda sad but really, whats the point of journaling things that will gross out those who recieve them upon my death....

Who else has purged things all with the thought of who will read it one day?

Highlights that made me laugh.

Day I lost the cherry

- Well that didnt take long, balls are gross looking, remember to keep eyes closed when exploring until I can stomach the look of droopy wrinkled skin with huge folicles.

First time giving oral

- Need to get better at this so it doesnt take so friggen long, my jaw hurts!

First time recieving oral

- Need to get this more often so it doesnt end so fast

Okay I rarely do sex threads but its been a funny trip down "What kids can never learn about mommy"

The saddest thing I discovered is that I was 14 when I realized women had three holes and that tampons do not need to be taken out in order to pee

:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

the stuff in my journals probably wouldn't make much sense to most people... it isn't really specific enough such that someone could read it and get anything more then how I was feeling, about someone, something, etc... I also don't do it everynight (I suppose that means I'm not very good at it... :|)

oh and for that matter I'm not sure I'd care a whole lot what people read about me after I'm gone... who's to say I was telling the truth in my journals anyhow... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

LOL.
My journals are written in my songs.
some of them are biograpghic, some are just things I wrote about when I put myslef in the postion of the person writing a song. I'll let the people who hear me sing guess.:D
My photos

My Videos

so you lie to yourself? Does that work? :P

I didn't say anything of the sort... I might make up a story... for fun... and put it in my journal... I know that its a made up story... :P but someone else may not... especially if its well written... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You threw away 11 years worth of journals? :o You shoulda sent them to Nate so he would have some something to read on the sub! :ph34r:

I have journals from back in middle school; I like to read them occasionally and see how much I have changed as a person. I am a VERY sentimental, nostalgic person, so things like journals and keepsakes I intend to keep for a long time.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

You shoulda sent them to Nate so he would have some something to read on the sub!

oh yea cause its good to send my S.O. info on specfic sexual events.... :| Im pretty sure he wouldnt care who was good , great and bad in bed...

mine are also from back then but any that refrenced sex has been tossed. I saved the early ones... Now imagine your kids reading your personal opinions on sex, and how mommy likes it.

Trashed....

It is nice to purge
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this