ntrprnr

Anyone else stayin' in on this lovely Sat. night?

Well so do I ... several in fact!

;):D:D:D

I'm awaiting your PM full of ideas. :D>:( :D>:( :D>:( :D>:( :D>:( :D>:( :D>:(

I'd share them but they're probably the same ones you have running around your little head!

But when I have time, I'll send detailed descriptions with full colour flow charts!

'Shell
'Shell

But when I have time, I'll send detailed descriptions with full colour flow charts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And pie charts...don't forget the pie charts.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you're making me work. It's the weekend. I don't work on weekends.

Do you want it good or do you want it great?>:(

Chris

And pie charts...don't forget the pie charts.

Chris

Now you're making me work. It's the weekend. I don't work on weekends.

Do you want it good or do you want it great?>:(

Chris

Well, it is only for Krisanne so it probably doesn't HAVE to be great. Just passable is probably fine with her. How's about YOU do the pie-charts???

'Shell
'Shell

Well, it is only for Krisanne so it probably doesn't HAVE to be great. Just passable is probably fine with her. How's about YOU do the pie-charts???

I personally am not into pie charts. I'm just trying to encourage you in to not being a slacker. Everyone is really impressed with pie charts.:P

Chris

I personally am not into pie charts. I'm just trying to encourage you in to not being a slacker. Everyone is really impressed with pie charts.:P

Chris

But if YOU'RE not into them, how can you say that EVERYONE is impressed by them??? Are you a closet pie-charter??? Is there something we should know about you that you're not telling???

Inquiring minds want to know ....

;)

'Shell
'Shell

Can you just send pie, instead?

Mmmm.... pie. Where's the drooling smilie when I need one? :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm not the pie person ... that would be Muenkel. But if you insist, I can send pie. But my fave is Saskatoon and Rhubarb ... you like???

'Shell

Is that some freaky Canuckian thing? I know what Rhubarb is ...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm not the pie person ... that would be Muenkel. But if you insist, I can send pie. But my fave is Saskatoon and Rhubarb ... you like???

'Shell

Is that some freaky Canuckian thing? I know what Rhubarb is ...

Ummm ... kinda a Canuckian thing... I guess a REAL Canuckian thing! Saskatoon Berries. Like blueberries but a little tart-er ... it's a real thing. Trust me. :D

'Shell
'Shell

Ummm ... kinda a Canuckian thing... I guess a REAL Canuckian thing! Saskatoon Berries. Like blueberries but a little tart-er ... it's a real thing. Trust me. :D

Send me the FedEx tracking number when you overnight it... I'll be waiting. :)

Send me the FedEx tracking number when you overnight it... I'll be waiting. :)

Damn .. now I have to pick Saskatoons so I can make you a damn pie!

Me and my big mouth!!!

Let me see what I can do ... seriously. I have a Ukrainian Gramma (my Baba) and she makes the BEST Saskatoon and Rhubarb pies. If she can remember the recipe (she's 93 so anything could happen) I will make you a pie and send it to you.

'Shell
'Shell

Let me see what I can do ... seriously. I have a Ukrainian Gramma (my Baba) and she makes the BEST Saskatoon and Rhubarb pies. If she can remember the recipe (she's 93 so anything could happen) I will make you a pie and send it to you.

It's always easier making two instead of just one. I'll PM you my address.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

It's always easier making two instead of just one. I'll PM you my address.;)

RIGHT ... when I get my glass of wine, we'll talk about pies!

;):P:P:P:P:P:P

'Shell
'Shell