adventurechick

Javelin 170 spectre 160 PD reserve, Cypres 1

As many of you know, I can't exactly walk right now or jump... and won't be able to for quite awhile.

I don't want to sell my gear, but I'm cool if a new jumper that doesn't have enough money to buy his/her own gear right now wants to use mine while I'm in recovery.

All I ask is that if you cutaway and lose my gear, replace it, treat it with respect, and treat it as you would your own.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

hey my name is Ziv and like you said i'm one of those guys who cant afford their own gear right now and when i saw your message i was so amazed to see that there some great and wonderful people in our sport!!!

so how can i reach you ???

and the most important thing of course is that you'll be up on your feet in no time ;)

I actually found someone who is my height, weight, size and flys a 170 that I will be sending it to. I'm sorry... good luck though!! I completely understand what it's like to not have money and trying to find gear which is why I'm doing this for others.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Echoing what everyone else said - you rock.

After getting my 'A', I got a loaner rig from a friend who wasn't using it at the time - jumped it for the last 30 jumps or so, before finally getting my own gear. Can't tell you how much less I would have been jumping if not for his generosity.

Once you're better, if you're ever out in SoCal, look me up - I'll buy you a jump just for being darn good-hearted and giving back to the sport.

Get back on your feet soon!
Signatures are the new black.