floridadiver81

Vector parts needed.

I do have an add running in the classifieds but i know people that have extra gear dont always post what they have so im posting this here to reach a greater number of people.

I recently purchased a used Vector V5(DOM 6/86 serial 11277) container. It came with a 230 reserve. The seller transferred everything from the risers to the pc to his new rig so i am looking for a set of risers(not mini risers), dbag and pc with bridle. I already have a main canopy(PD 230) coming so that has been taken care of already. If you have or know anyone that might have these parts that arent being used that are still airworthy then please let me know.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Main risers, toggles, d bag and PC do not have to be original equipment. In fact many jumpers swap to after market components on a new rig.

Riser will need to have appropriate ring size, toggles will need to match risers, PC size will need to be appropriate, and d bag the right size but manufacturer doesn't much matter. Of course they are all available new.;)

I sure if you ask around Palatka you'll find the parts you need. Often the original UPT PC is swapped out right away. I've got one or two new ones hanging around. I've got various d bags from several older rigs, and several sets of risers. No I'm not advertising. I keep the stuff in case I or other locals need the parts.

And hopefully you got the price discounted because all of these parts should have come with the container.>:(

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE