valjumps46

How do you take your coffee?

yuck. i'm a coke man in the morning.

I hate coke already! B| I have been quitted on coke and other sodas for more than 7 months. I cant lie, It's bad for teeth, jawbone, and kidneys! That's main! It's not for me :P
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I hate coke already! I have been quitted on coke and other sodas for more than 7 months. I cant lie, It's bad for teeth, jawbone, and kidneys!

I like coke and I dare you to find 1 flaw in my teeth. Maybe it's genetics and maybe my kidneys are rotting from the inside out.[:/]

Chris

I hate coke already! I have been quitted on coke and other sodas for more than 7 months. I cant lie, It's bad for teeth, jawbone, and kidneys!

I like coke and I dare you to find 1 flaw in my teeth. Maybe it's genetics and maybe my kidneys are rotting from the inside out.[:/]

Chris

I had bad exprienced with coke, like drank 20 cans in one day! :S:S:S I was so addicted, it was 2 years ago. Geez. I was so sick in next day with my painful right kidney!
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I had bad exprienced with coke, like drank 20 cans in one day! I was so addicted, it was 2 years ago. Geez. I was so sick in next day with my painful right kidney!

Geez man, 20 cans in one day?[:/] I'd hate coke too if I drank that much. Besides the kidney, how many teeth did you lose?:P

Chris

nope...

Black means "no milk"

Really?? Hmmm. My dad takes his coffee "black" and to him, that means just that. Nothing in it. It's just the coffee. It's the "black stuff".

When I go to Timmy's here, if you ask for your coffee "black" you get it with nothing.

Must be a location thing.

:)
'Shell
'Shell

Black means no milk no sugar.

Sometimes, if you go to dunk'n donuts or w/e some idiot will still put sugar in it.

So you have to tell them black no sugar.

Less of a location thing more of stupidity
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng