martinmcsh

cheer me up

Well...........during a conversation with some Air Force friends some years ago...........We established that $36M was the price for a gay sex act. How we got there.........I don't remember........but $36M was the price. For $10M...........I'd do a lot of things....Depends on the context I suppose. :D

mmm Pay off the trip I had in the USA for starters, buy a huge house near a national forest, car of course, something sporty. Invest so I can make lots of interest and take lots more holidays :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

"What wouldn't you do for $10,000,000?"

Help you convince your mate that skydivers are cool.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nothing... I already make enough money for my needs. I can't see where that much money would add anything to my life. It may detract from it.

Well you could use it to add to the lives of others... :|

Nothing... I already make enough money for my needs. I can't see where that much money would add anything to my life. It may detract from it.

Well you could use it to add to the lives of others... :|

Even that may not be a good thing. How many lottery winners have you heard of that have family members or friends get mad at them because you won't give them more and more money? Deciding what charities are worthwhile could be a headache too.

I already give away more than a tithe. I am content doing that.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.