kelel01

3 hours and 15 minutes . . .

Now, let me see if I've got this straight. Kristi hooked you up with "a not so nice guy", she's such a good friend.:S:P

Sigh. Its not that hes not nice.. hes my best friend. I wouldnt let kelly waste her time on a jerk. I have, however, seen him go through alot of women. And I DO mean ALLOOOOOT!! hehehe.. jk. Hes no more of a man whore than nature allows. So there, he's perfect for Kelly! hehehe..lmao!

But yeah the whole details thing.. I dont want to hear any more details about him than I would want to hear about my brothers. But I wouldnt take it as far as stabbing my eyes out. I fully support their romantic endeavor, or long distance booty calls.. whichever path they take. B|

Doug, darlin. I wouldnt hook up my worst enemy with him. He is a wonderful person but completely and utterly relationship-retarded. Besides, hes my ex, not my best friend. And girls dont hook their girl-friends up with exes.

BTW I hear you are tying the knot in the next few weeks! Congrats!