brierebecca

I just changed a tire

So one of the girls in my office had a flat tire when she went out to her car, and she really had to be somewhere. She called her father and brother and couldn't get ahold of them. So I went out and changed it for her. My hands got all black and nasty.

I feel so manly.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

The first time I had to change a flat was after a night out with the girls. BF was taking to long to get there and the Margaritas were kickin' in. Soooo my confidence grew and I said to my GF lets change it together. We did it. I don't know how that fucker (tire) stayed on, but it did. I was pretty proud of myself!! Though I had to stand on the "nut lossener upper thingy" to get the bolts loose.;):D:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Though I had to stand on the "nut lossener upper thingy" to get the bolts loose.

I did too! This is after trying to pull on it with the girl pulling my waist. I have loose pants on today and she almost pulled my pants down.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

So one of the girls in my office had a flat tire when she went out to her car, and she really had to be somewhere. She called her father and brother and couldn't get ahold of them. So I went out and changed it for her. My hands got all black and nasty.

I feel so manly.

Brie

at least you dont look manly.

anyways, we all know who wears the pants in your house! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865