psipike02

Bummed out

ok, so I wasn't sure if this shouldve gone in the bonfire or not....so move it if its not in the right place :)
Ok, so I have a question for everyone. I've been bummed because since returning back to school from the summer, I have not been able to jump due to time constraints and money, football, weather etc.

It's driving me crazy and I want to go so bad, but know that I have other stuff i have to do...

Its a big part of my life and I don't want it to be something that I lose or lose touch with as well.....I miss doing it and hate that EVERYTHING is getting in the way of it.

Like lately, I have been in the job hunt and doing interviews with companies, along with aerospace projects for my lab classes and design classes in order to graduate, HOMEWORK, getting ready to graduate, meetings with everything i'm a part of usually sundays, other homework, and stuff like that.....

Not to mention, studying for job interviews is like having another class....good grief

I know this stuff is important, very important....but I feel like I have lost touch with the sport.....since I haven't jumped in 7 weeks.

I know thats not the end of the world, but even to make one jump is almost impossible right now and I hate that.....

So am I wrong, should I try to make time or keep going the same route? I feel like priority wise, everything school/job related should be getting my focus...but this feeling still sucks and i'm sick of walkign around staring at sky and not being able to enjoy it....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Sometimes you'll have goals and priorities that outweigh jumping.
If you love the sport you'll come back to it. The sky will still be there. :)Do what you have to do. You'll be fine.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I haven't jumped in 5 years. :(

I miss it incredibly. Every spring I get bummed all over again. Last week I came across a balloon pilot that said we could jump from his balloon.... what was I thinking getting excite......

I feel your pain......

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?