NWFlyer

Convert a PDF so it's editable?

Anyone have the full version of Acrobat who would be willing to convert a PDF so that I can fill in the blanks?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I believe you need the PRO version also.
I have AdobePro but dont use it too much, so I cant be sure I'll do what ya want. :S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I don't know..........I've never tried to eat one. :ph34r:

I don't know why but that made me think of a classic Spinal Tap exchange:

Ian Faith: They're not gonna release the album... because they have decided that the cover is sexist.
Nigel Tufnel: Well, so what? What's wrong with bein' sexy? I mean there's no...
Ian Faith: Sex-IST!
David St. Hubbins: IST!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I believe you need the PRO version also.
I have AdobePro but dont use it too much, so I cant be sure I'll do what ya want. :S

It's a form I need to fill out, and I know with Acrobat Pro there's a way to make it so that you can type into the boxes. I reeeeeeallly don't want to fill this whole sucker out by hand.

I have a Pro and Adobe Designer for forms development. I can try to do it, if you send me a PDF file ([email protected]), or give a link to it if it's on the 'Net. Can't guarantee the result, since I haven't done it before, but I'll try my best. :)
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

Thanks to everyone who offered to help. Got it taken care of. :)

for future ref. you can also run an OCR program on it and convert it to a DOC.
I have both and somtimes the DOC format is easier, then just convert it to PD again.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?