snowslider

My plans for the weekend...

Well, I'm going to AZ for the weekend. I have some friends that are high rollers and take a trip every year to stay in some guys 3 million dollar house. Everything is paid for, the liquor is stocked the garage is full of exotic cars for us to drive, and the back yard looks like something out of a rap video. We are getting picked up at the airport in a hummer limo full of strippers that are aparently hired to hang out with us all weekend. I'm not sure how all of this came about and why I'm invited but it's going to be crazy.

I am hoping to borrow one of the nice rides and speed off to the nearest dropzone to get a couple warm weather jumps in. I hope it won't be to hard since I dont have my "A" stamp yet.

Anyway I am planning on taking lots of pictures, maybe if anyone is intrested I will post them with some details of how it all worked out.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

Cheers.

I am hoping to borrow one of the nice rides and speed off to the nearest dropzone to get a couple warm weather jumps in. I hope it won't be to hard since I dont have my "A" stamp yet.

Sounds like a cool weekend and a plan. Of other DZ's I've visited, it mattered more that I was current than A-licensed (still putting that off).

Elsinore made me pay for a coached jump, so I got a few things signed off. I didn't really want to pay $100 for a jump, but a friend was doing a tandem and I wanted to make the load.

ETA- So your plans don't include posting more pictures of your schlong?

Well, I'm going to AZ for the weekend. I have some friends that are high rollers and take a trip every year to stay in some guys 3 million dollar house. Everything is paid for, the liquor is stocked the garage is full of exotic cars for us to drive, and the back yard looks like something out of a rap video. We are getting picked up at the airport in a hummer limo full of strippers that are aparently hired to hang out with us all weekend. I'm not sure how all of this came about and why I'm invited but it's going to be crazy.

Anyway I am planning on taking lots of pictures, maybe if anyone is intrested I will post them with some details of how it all worked out.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

Cheers.

Pictures of the strippers would be great thanks. Sounds like one hell of a trip. Have fun!