bloody_trauma

texas here i come

El Paso is the end of the road.

You must be air defense. My brother was a Patriot Missile Battery Commander. I lived in EP with him for almost two years and it is a different place. Not really much to do, but you can drive a few hours and find yourself in the wilderness of NM, AZ and CO. I used to get out of school on Thursdays and drive to Gila(north of Silver City) for 4 days backcountry trips. Don't let the little things get to you....the way they drive, service at restaurants and general interaction with people........does not seem like much at first, but after 6 months, you will notice some odd things! One thing I can say is El Paso has good radio stations of all kinds and for some reason the local news is very well produced. And lots of really good history all over that area-if you are into it.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

thanks for that, but uh i am a texan, originally from houston and have been driving on the autobahn here in germany for the batter part of 2 years. and uh i am a medic, and i thought i was going there but now im not too sure, i have a may school date but my PSB has orders cut for me to go to bliss, but i was originally slated to go to ft gordon georgia and no body know whats going on. so well see, ill either end up in texas or georgia well texas for 2 months in san antonio for sure. anyways i wish i knew what the hell was going on. gonna have to do somemore digging
Fly it like you stole it

texas for 2 months in san antonio for sure.

Shoot me a pm when you get here and i will buy you dinner. If you need anything while you are here all you have to do is ask.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.