ntrprnr

Hey... Thanks

Just so you all know - I've made a ton of friends here - some really good ones, too...

So on Thanksgiving... Among other things, (family, health, etc...) I'm really thankful for everyone on Dropzone.com.

So... Thanks. :)

-Peter

I wish you could see the excitement on my daughter's face as she counts down the days to our trip to NYC. You've made it possible so I can afford to take her to see everything that she has on her birthday list. We're definitely giving thanks for you today! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Peter,

Back at ya! We've yet to have a real conversation because you always seem to be so busy or perhaps I seem to be too boring.[:/]

Anyway, you're good people and I appreciate that. There's a handful of scumbags on this site, but I prefer not to dwell on them. You can be assured, you're not one of them.

Have a great Thanksgiving and wish your parents the same.:)
Chris

I'm really thankful for everyone on Dropzone.com.

So... Thanks. :)

-Peter

I second that!!!!! With my current state of affairs in life, a lot of the folks on here keep me from doing something drastic.[:/]

Thanks to all of you.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The first night i talked to you i was going through some bad shit in my life. You were amazing to listen and be a friend to someone you hadn't even met yet. I thank you for that. You have no idea how much you saved me that night.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No no no...THANK YOU!!

When I was struggling to figure out my sons situation you were the first one to say, "call me, I can lend some insight!" AND you did! Thank you!!! Plus it helps that your from the Northeast and I feel like we are somewhat kindred spirits.:$;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.