caspar

SEX

just wondered how many views this will get before the thread dies just from the word sex.

you know the bonfire is all about the dirtyness.

edit: i bet half of you are gonna be pissed off opening this to find nothing :D sorry. thanks for participating in the experiment though. :D
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

ah im dissapointed...its 3:22am here and after far too much booze and the occassional near fight i come back to less than 200 views! duuuuuude.....[:/]

well 3 hours until i have to get up for work tomorrow. im a student goddamn it, souldnt be working this much!

ah im dissapointed...its 3:22am here and after far too much booze and the occassional near fight i come back to less than 200 views! duuuuuude.....[:/]

well 3 hours until i have to get up for work tomorrow. im a student goddamn it, souldnt be working this much!

Feel better now?:P

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

nope not yet, my experiment isnt going as planned. >:(i presumed that the regulars in the bonfire forum were far dirtier..;)..which is a fair assumption considering hakf the threads i read on here.
:D

I TAKE IT BACK, I FOCUSED THROUGH THE HAZE OF GOOD OLD ALOCOHOL AND NOTICED THE VIEW COUNT 2,000+! AWESOME. I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY YOU ARE ALL DIRTY BASTARDS (AND BITCHES)!! (AND NEED TO GET LAID-DONT WE ALL)

NO SOLID MATERIAL TO THREAD AND THAT MANY VIEWS! HAHA!

RIGHT MY MISSION IS TO HIT 3,000 VIEWS NOW!

EDIT: I JUST DONT DO DRUNKEN + INCOMPREHENSIBLE TEXTS/TYPING ETC, ITS FUCKING LAME. DRUNK?, SPEND THE EXTRA MINUTE MAKING YOURSELF UNDERSTANDABLE..I DONT NEED LOTS OF KHGFIGIFGASVBDCQECN TO UNDERSTAND YOURE WASTED OK! TOO MANY PEOPLE DO THIS AND IT BUGS ME...

6,000 views in less than 24 hours. :D there must be a lot of very horny people hiding on dz.com and not posting! :D

edit : yeah the joke is probably getting old now but im going to milk it a little longer