Skyvixen

Weird Landing problem

maybe.... you could check the steering lines while at altitude and the toggles are at the top.
the visual on the lines as they run through the keeper ring, and on up to the tail, should be similar..
see if you can tell,,,,If one side has a larger "curve" or "loop" to it, than the other...
or if one has some slack and the other is taut..
...are the rings at the same height ?, as you look side to side at them,,, or is one set slightly above the other?? good luck...
.... you have a lovely avatar;)
....eidted to add..... Any chance that one of the steering lines is twisted within itself,,,, ( never could figure out how they can get that way,,, but often they can have many many twists in them).... if one side is worse than the other, it can effect the 'length' of that line relative to the other steering line...
j t

Did that... I know what to check and all seems fine thats whats puzzling

With the risk to be bashed ;): Are the turns always to the same side no matter where the wind comes from? Does your landing zone have obstacles or areas that might cause some turbulence? Different canopies might react different to turbulence.

I just asked ... :P
Gonzalo

It cannot be done really means I do not know how to do it ... yet

Aerodyne has been questioned by many and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with an aerodyne product.

Janet

I'll be out at ZHills tomorrow for some R&D and a photo shoot with two of our sponsored athletes, if your able to bring the canopy and harness with you, and I'll do a few jumps on it and get you some feed back.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
Mobile: 1 813 841 2149
[email protected]
www.flyaerodyne.com

Thanks Karl, But you know me .. I could be doing one of those Janet things causing this.. As Ryan would say weird Canopy things happen because its Janet flying it.
I love the canopy.. Reacts quickly but isn't too aggressive on landing.. Just perfect for a canopy pilot like me :)
Let's put the FUN back in Funeral

Life is a Freefall Enjoy!!
MUFF #2760