FlyingJ

Frontier Airlines customer service ROCKS!

I just had the best experience with airline customer service that I have ever had. It took me about 45 minutes of repeat dialing to get through but once I got someone on the line she spent more than an hour and a half on the phone with me while I talked back and forth with my brother who was on another phone stuck in the Denver airport.

We went through about 20 different options for getting him to Atlanta and she was probably the most patient customer service rep I've ever dealt with for any reason.

In the end we decided to cancel his flights. He couldn't get on a flight for 4 days and he can drive it in two so he's just going to drive home and they gave him a full refund. He had already driven from Portland to Denver where he was skiing for the last few days, so the drive back all the way to Portland will be a long one, but it will be good to have him visiting in time to see everyone on Christmas!
Killing threads since 2004.

I like frontier. I've had good experiences with them. It sounds like you and your brother are dealing with the situation well too. Many people would be calling demanding to be put on a flight this instant. Sounds like you were willing to make concessions, and they were willing to make concessions and it worked out.

I like frontier. I've had good experiences with them. It sounds like you and your brother are dealing with the situation well too. Many people would be calling demanding to be put on a flight this instant. Sounds like you were willing to make concessions, and they were willing to make concessions and it worked out.

Yup, that's why I took over trying to help him instead of one of my parents! :S He got a pretty good deal out of the delay too. Spent two extra days skiing in Breckenridge w/ $39 lift tickets from a friend that works on the slopes.

some of my family works for frontier, they are proud to work for frontier. They take care of their employees and that reflects across the board. im glad you had a good experience.

The person I spoke with said she really enjoys working there. We had a few short conversations. She was kind enough to stay on the line with me while my brother worked out some things on his end so that we wouldn't have to spend another hour trying to get through.