GQ_jumper

It's fight night tonight!!!!

I've been waitin for UFC 66 for uhhhhh, yeah, since UFC 65:P, and I get to go watch it at my favorite place for social gatherings, Hooters!!! I'll be bouncin there tonight so no fightin at my restraunt;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Did it seem to anyone else that Schafer didn't seem up to the task tonight? :S

Looked to me like he simply ran out of steam in the first round.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I have a feeling we are going to see Jardine and Tito in the future

Dude, Jardine was a MADMAN! He looked so focused and intent that I didn't think Griffin stood a chance. Once Jardine saw Griffin stagger a bit after that combo to the head, he dashed right in and finished the job. I was impressed.

And I was also impressed with Tito. Usually I can't stand that guy, but he actually tried to stand toe-to-toe with Liddell and admitted he was out-fought when he lost. It even looked like he was tearing up at one point, when he was saying he let his fans down. I will say this, though: that first round, when Liddell was hammering away at Tito on the ground, Tito took his time getting out of it, but he DID eventually escape the barrage. In round 3, it looked like he was about to do the same thing when the ref called the match. If you watch the replays, he's starting to roll over and sit up as the ref calls it. I was confused...unless they were told it had to go more than one round.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.