Psychoz

Shark swooper on tv right now, check it out

Stunt Junkies on Discovery channel, 8:00 right now. Some guy is going to swoop over shark infested waters and try and land in a shark cage.

I saw that a while back and thought it was kind of lame. I'm not saying the guy doesn't have skills--he definitely *does*--but it seems so ridiculously contrived. Besides, I would think that he had safety divers in place and that he would have a pretty good chance of having no problem if he missed the target. Until recently, though, I couldn't think of what *would* have impressed me a lot more.

It finally, occurred to me that if the guy tried to hit a very small target (like the shark cage) that was in the middle of an olympic-size swimming pool full of diarrhea shit, I would be *seriously* impressed. After all, if he missed in that scenario, there would be no way that he would *not* be screwed! Nothing life threatening--just humiliation for life if he misses!:D:D

Walt

That guy jumps out of Skydive Hawaii. His name is Jake. He's kind of a Dick until you get to know him. I did my first few tandems with him when I stopped by Hawaii. Him and Shaun Dunn can swoop the hell out of the landing area/beach down there. I got some great pics of them swooping. I'll post em when I get home today.
The key to being a good teacher, is to be a good listener...